• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Murat

Murat

Advanced Snr. Member

• Retail
  • 711 posts
  • LocationAurora, Ontario

I debated whether I should post this thread or not because the prices I have for certain items are not advertisable , as per the MAP police :icon_smile:. So I decided to put some pictures of some of the stuff that are killer deals and thought  if anyone is interested , they can PM me and ask about details :icon_smile:. These are just a small sample of gear I have on sale. If you have something particular in mind and I have it in stock, I will make sure you get an amazing deal  !

For the Canadian brethren that can drop by (and of course our neighbors to the south !)  , all my cymbals are 15% off , all my pedals are 20%off, my snare drums are minimum 20%off , all my hand drums (congas, bongos, djembes, cajons...) are 20% off and all other products are tax free until the new year ! 

I hope everyone is having a great Holiday Season !

Cheers,

Murat

Attached Files

Edited by Murat, 23 March 2017 - 09:14 AM.

cochlea

cochlea

Forum Guru

• Members
  • 1,238 posts
  • LocationWestern New York

With your shop being located in the Great White North, I imagine we'd be hearing the following over the in-store PA during Boxing Week.  :icon_smile:

https://www.youtube....h?v=1DTwLqR071M

Murat

Murat

Advanced Snr. Member

• Retail
  • 711 posts

With your shop being located in the Great White North, I imagine we'd be hearing the following over the in-store PA during Boxing Week.  :icon_smile:

https://www.youtube....h?v=1DTwLqR071M

That is just brilliant ! :-) I will play it proudly !

cochlea

cochlea

Forum Guru

• Members
  • 1,238 posts

I just saw on FB that you got in a new N&C Alloy Classic snare. Oh, how I wish I lived closer to your shop!

Murat

Murat

Advanced Snr. Member

• Retail
  • 711 posts

I just saw on FB that you got in a new N&C Alloy Classic snare. Oh, how I wish I lived closer to your shop!

Let me pour some salt in that wound , it is 20% off, as per Boxing Week deals  :laughing6: . And she is a beaut !

cochlea

cochlea

Forum Guru

• Members
  • 1,238 posts

Nice! Too bad you don't ship. I bet RickP will be paying you another visit before week's end.

Murat

Murat

Advanced Snr. Member

• Retail
  • 711 posts

Nice! Too bad you don't ship. I bet RickP will be paying you another visit before week's end.

Of course I ship brother , just say the word ! :-) 

RickP already showed up to bless the snare :-)

drumaniac

drumaniac

Drummer Excelsior

• Members
  • 9,071 posts
  • LocationCanada

Looks like you are clearing out RickP's collection lol

Murat

Murat

Advanced Snr. Member

• Retail
  • 711 posts

:laughing6:

Murat

Murat

Advanced Snr. Member

• Retail
  • 711 posts

Nice hang today with 3 forum members ! They got some goodies too. Good times :-)

jmpd_utoronto

jmpd_utoronto

Advanced Snr. Member

• Platinum
  • 596 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Went to Murat's store today for the first time and was suitably impressed - he's got a really nice selection of gear there, some great deals, and is a nice guy to boot.  Also met forum member RickP in real life for the first time (based on the conversations we I am convinced that Murat's shop is quickly becoming his second home!).  Ended up picking up a beautiful pair of Sabian XSR Monarch hats, taking advantage of a nice Boxing Day deal.  And a good time was had by all!  ;)

drumaniac

drumaniac

Drummer Excelsior

• Members
  • 9,071 posts
  • LocationCanada

Rick P has an office there lol

Murat

Murat

Advanced Snr. Member

• Retail
  • 711 posts

Rick P has an office there lol

Seriously...as soon as he walks in , he asks if anyone has called him yet  :laughing7:

Happy New Year !

Murat

Murat

Advanced Snr. Member

• Retail
  • 711 posts

Went to Murat's store today for the first time and was suitably impressed - he's got a really nice selection of gear there, some great deals, and is a nice guy to boot.  Also met forum member RickP in real life for the first time (based on the conversations we I am convinced that Murat's shop is quickly becoming his second home!).  Ended up picking up a beautiful pair of Sabian XSR Monarch hats, taking advantage of a nice Boxing Day deal.  And a good time was had by all!  ;)

Thank you for the visit! And a very happy new year !

RickP

RickP

Dan RH Jr.

• Platinum
  • 11,033 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North

Jmpd,
It was a great hang today and great to finally put a face to the keyboard. Marisa knows where I am when I am not home.
I picked up some gorgeous 14" Avedis hihats at Murat's that I have had my eye on for awhile . The hats jmpd bought were really
Nice as well. It was a great hang at The Hangout again .

RickP

RickP

Dan RH Jr.

• Platinum
  • 11,033 posts

I can deliver it to Nigeria Falls for you cochlea.

RickP

RickP

Dan RH Jr.

• Platinum
  • 11,033 posts

You mean my future Collection right Rick ?

cochlea

cochlea

Forum Guru

• Members
  • 1,238 posts

I can deliver it to Nigeria Falls for you cochlea.

Thanks, Rick! I'll keep this in mind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users