Photo

Is there anyway I can change my display name??

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

drummergirlclothing

drummergirlclothing

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Locationjacksonville, Fl
Just wanna change it to something else tjnx

Fun 2 Drum

Fun 2 Drum

Team DFO

• Moderators
  • 5,375 posts
  • LocationWestern North Carolina

I believe you can go to the top of your screen and click on your screen name, then click on "my settings", and then "screen name" on the left.  That's the way it works for me anyway, but sometimes being a moderator, my screen menus and/or options may be different from yours.  If you find that you don't have that ability in your settings, then you'll need to simply PM an admin to change it for you.  

cworrick

cworrick

The BIG Bunny on the block

• Members
  • 5,616 posts
  • LocationNortheast Indiana

You need to PM an admin.   

A few people have done this.   I think you lose your post counts though.

MLayton

MLayton

Team Dfo

• Administrators
  • 30,100 posts

You can send me a pm. Nothing changes but your screen name. All else stays the same.

drumjinxjr

drumjinxjr

• Members
  • 250 posts

Was wondering this too. Made my screen name in a hurry, just to look at something my dad posted, and it was the first thing that popped in my head. I've wondered if it's weird to see his screen name (kind of) pop up. 

MLayton

MLayton

Team Dfo

• Administrators
  • 30,100 posts

Was wondering this too. Made my screen name in a hurry, just to look at something my dad posted, and it was the first thing that popped in my head. I've wondered if it's weird to see his screen name (kind of) pop up. 

I sure wouldn't change yours. Not unless you just wanted to. Gives me positive thoughts everytime I see it.

drumjinxjr

drumjinxjr

• Members
  • 250 posts

I sure wouldn't change yours. Not unless you just wanted to. Gives me positive thoughts everytime I see it.

If it doesn't seem weird to anyone, I'll leave it. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users