drums drumming original music

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Fernando G

Fernando G

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Hey guys! last year I posted a drum video of a track I wrote called "Subconscious" that would become the first song on my debut album "Catharsis" Here I am a year later with the finished product! The album consists of 7 songs two instrumentals and 5 vocal tunes ranging in various styles from jazz, rock, pop, indie, 80's-ish etc haha.... Its all original music I wrote, produced, and mixed myself. I am playing ALMOST all of the instruments (I needed help with the violin & the guitar solos cause I'm not that good at guitar) and I'm even singing...(yea...) BUT anyways here is the link to the last song on the album its an instrumental called "Home" and it features my drumming in a 6/8 groove  :headbang: 

https://www.youtube....h?v=O6P75XvR5uY

if any of you are interested in hearing the rest of the album its up on soundcloud

https://soundcloud.c...ndo-gomez-drums

Thanks guys I really appreciate it!
-Fern

xsabers

xsabers

Brought to you by...

• Members
  • 8,596 posts

Very nice!

& You Dont Stop

& You Dont Stop

Drumming Since '85

• Gold
  • 3,807 posts
  • LocationWichita Falls, Texas

Killer stuff, man. So smoooth. You play all the instruments?

JulianFernandez

JulianFernandez

Advanced Snr. Member

• Members
  • 623 posts
  • LocationInglewood, CA

Nice one!

Fernando G

Fernando G

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

thanks so much for checking it out guys! I'm glad you enjoyed it...obviously my main axe is drums but for the past few years i have been learning guitar Piano and bass so i can be a better song writer... it took a bajillion takes to get those guitar and bass parts tight hahaha... I'm glad you dig the song though default_smile.png

Edited by Fernando G, 06 March 2017 - 03:30 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: drums, drumming, original, music

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users