- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

MLayton

MLayton

Drummer

• Double Platinum
  • 30,726 posts

As most of you know, a couple years ago we initiated a "SOLD" section to be able to move such items out of the For Sale. This was done to keep the For Sale categories fresh and to also have a Sold area to retain items for references. Each day we run reports to show sold items that need to be moved. This report searches the TOPIC TITLE and looks for the word SOLD. When your item sells, we need you to modify the Title and add the word Sold. Many of you already do this and we thank you. However, many are not doing this. Awhile back, forum member Dexplosion took the time to make a post showing how to do this. I am going to include it for you to review. If you have any questions on how to do this, please PM me or any of the DFO Team for assistance. We are here to help. Our For Sale sections are FREE. But we need your help to keep them current.

FIRST-please do THIS: There are many items that have sold that have not had the title field modified to reflect this. Please go into the Advanced Search area to see what YOU have listed. This is the button at the top right of your screens. It is to the left of the blue color button. Click on it. Make sure that Forums is checked. Go down to the field for "Find Author". Input your member name there. Go down to "Find in Forum". Select Drums For Sale. Then click on "Search now". You can can then review what you have listed and modify as needed. Since we now have three For Sale sections, you can actually hold the control button and click all three to have the search look at each category.

This may sound complicated, but it is not. Again, please don't hesitate to ask for help. I hope to see many new items marked sold so that they can be moved. Thank you and Happy Selling!

P.S. Don't forget to check the Swap Shop as well.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users