- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

MLayton

MLayton

Drummer

• Double Platinum
  • 30,718 posts

Much like our pinned topic in the Drums/Cymbals For Sale area, feel free to use this topic to post Positive Feedback concerning any deals/sellers/buyers that you have dealt with here in Everything Else for Sale. Let others members know who you've enjoyed working with!

ludwig402

ludwig402

Forum Guru

• Platinum
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationNJ

Perfect transaction with Zickosdrummer for some much needed bass drum claws. Highly recommended.

Treviso1

Treviso1

DFO Potentate

• Members
  • 3,406 posts
  • LocationMichigan

I would like to thank Michael (kickassdrummer) for, yet again, a perfect transaction!  The Yamaha Hi Hat stand and Pearl snare stand look brand new, were packaged better than the manufacturers packaging and arrived in record time.  As always, do business with kickassdrummer, if I don't beat you to him!  Thank you, Michael!  

Rob

kickassdrummer

kickassdrummer

• Members
  • 383 posts
  • LocationColumbia, MD

I would like to thank Michael (kickassdrummer) for, yet again, a perfect transaction!  The Yamaha Hi Hat stand and Pearl snare stand look brand new, were packaged better than the manufacturers packaging and arrived in record time.  As always, do business with kickassdrummer, if I don't beat you to him!  Thank you, Michael!  

Rob

Thank you, Rob!  And feel free to call me Mike.  Only my mom calls me Michael :)  You are a top-notch dude!

Treviso1

Treviso1

DFO Potentate

• Members
  • 3,406 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Rob

Thank you, Rob!  And feel free to call me Mike.  Only my mom calls me Michael :)  You are a top-notch dude!

Thanks buddy!  I can't say enough great things about you!  

Tilter

Tilter

Forum Guru

• Gold
  • 1,302 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Great transaction with nopork. First time doing business with him and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again.  :thumbup:

Thanks much! 

nopork

nopork

• Double Platinum
  • 328 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN

Tilter was a great guy to do business with.  Items were better than described.  A++++++++++

ludwig402

ludwig402

Forum Guru

• Platinum
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationNJ

Great transaction with 2manydrums. Good communication, pictures, and shipment within 2 days.

60's Drummer

60's Drummer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Seller eyedrum was a sheer pleasure to deal with - sent paypal on the 3rd - enduro pro snare case on my doorstep the 5th.

Eyedrum

Eyedrum

Advanced Snr. Member

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationFayetteville, AR

Seller eyedrum was a sheer pleasure to deal with - sent paypal on the 3rd - enduro pro snare case on my doorstep the 5th.

Likewise sir! Thanks for a super easy transaction.

stretch33

stretch33

Drum Czar

• Platinum
  • 2,547 posts
  • LocationSanta Cruz, California

Sold an item to ayryq. Easy to deal with. Enjoy!

Stretch

trappemann

trappemann

Advanced Snr. Member

• Gold
  • 871 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Amosguy and Bonzoholic tip top buyers guys!

Bonzoholic

Bonzoholic

Helluva Nice Guy

• Members
  • 8,516 posts
  • LocationPrescott, AZ.

Ditto Trappemann!

blueshadow

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along

• Moderators
  • 11,857 posts
  • LocationNorth of Austin, Texas

Ditto Trappemann!

A plus one to Bonzoholic,  third or fourth trade complete with him over the past 10 years or so, I'll put my "new to me New Beats" to good use...thanks again Jon.

Blisco

Blisco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • LocationGreen Bay
My transaction with goodcat1337 was flawless. Fantastic seller with impeccable packing. Everything arrived as expected and his communication was outstanding.

You can deal with him without worry.

Fat Drummer

Fat Drummer

Advanced Snr. Member

• Members
  • 511 posts
  • LocationTennessee

I wanted to offer a shout out to bconard for a smooth deal on 4 Gibraltar cymbal stands. Great price, good packing, pleasant to talk with and fast shipping... what more could you ask for? Thanks so much!

Ward

pezman718

pezman718

Advanced Snr. Member

• Gold
  • 529 posts
  • LocationCincinnati, OH
Awesome swap with dtk. Super friendly and easy to deal with. It's always great getting to know fellow forum members!

mtarrani

mtarrani

Drummer Excelsior

• Members
  • 7,956 posts
  • LocationDeltona, FL

Buyer ludwigfire is a pleasure to deal with. Kudos!!!

mtarrani

mtarrani

Drummer Excelsior

• Members
  • 7,956 posts
  • LocationDeltona, FL

Effortless transaction with buyer Atomicdrums. No hassle and fast payment. Kudos!

Ringofanatic1940

Ringofanatic1940

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • LocationSouthern California
Got a nice LP Cajon Pedal from drummertom... Exactly as described, looks brand new, great price, cool guy in general. Pleasure doing business with ya!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users