• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ojd

ojd

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Locationdeep space
Dear Sysop:

I am a new member in the forum. Some old friends are members here, but since a few days ago, they can't login. They get the following message on a white screen when they try to login:

Fatal error: Call to a member function showHTML() on a non-object in /home/dfo3/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/gsidebars/sources/classes/library.php on line 615

Could you please fix? I'd really like to communicate with them and the board's community in general.

Cheers,

ojd

Edited by ojd, 15 May 2017 - 11:48 AM.

xsabers

xsabers

My Fav Drummer

• Members
  • 9,087 posts
I'm sure it's frustrating, but I wonder how many are affected. I've logged in on four separate devices with no issues.

admin1

admin1

• Administrators
  • 12 posts
  • LocationMass

Like many of the old-timers here, I've participated in this forum under the same account & user profile for over a decade - until last friday when I was no longer able to log-in due to the "Fatal Error" screen you mentioned.

After nearly 15,000 posts I've had to literally start over with a new account & profile in order to even log-in and be able to read & post again - only to find the site now flooded with obnoxious ads.

We, the membership are the one's providing the content here, and to be told to pay up if we don't want to see ads is a slap in the face to all who've contributed content to this site for years.

Many members can't even login to their accounts now!
Talk about a clusterfu*k!

Hello Steve,

I apologise for the issues you have experienced. I've made some changes to fix the bugs so I'd like to know if you are still getting this error or not.

Thank you

EvEnStEvEn

EvEnStEvEn

~Lounge Lizard~

• Members
  • 15,290 posts
  • LocationRed River

Thanks, Rob. All good now.

MLayton

MLayton

Drummer

• Double Platinum