Photo

Gretsch RN1 Silver Oyster Pearl for.....

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

goodcat1337

goodcat1337

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationSC

....a Saturn kit. Any version will do. Would prefer it to be a 10 12 14 20, but I'd be fine with a 10 12 16 22, or a 12 16 22 etc. This is literally the only kit I am looking to trade for. I'd love to be able to get my hands on a Supernova Red Sparkle Burst finish, but I'm open as well. I like the Red/Blue hybrid finish a lot, too.

My Renown kit is a 10 12 14 and 20x16. The bass drum had about a 2 inch crack on the batter side right at the bearing edge. I repaired it myself using wood glue and clamped it for 48 hours. It's still slightly out of round, but it has not gotten any worse, and that was about 2 months ago. Still sounds great.

Because of the imperfection, I don't want to risk shipping the kit. So, I'm only wanting to do local pickup. I don't mind driving a few hours to meet up. I'm in the Upstate of South Carolina. So, I have no problems with driving to the Charlotte, Asheville, Athens, Atlanta and surrounding areas. I can add a pic of the bass drum later on if I need to. Thanks for looking.

Edit: I can throw in a little bit of cash to go along with this if I need to as well. 

Attached Files

Edited by goodcat1337, 03 June 2017 - 04:39 PM.

goodcat1337

goodcat1337

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationSC

bump, just in case someone out there might be interested.. 

goodcat1337

goodcat1337

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationSC
This kit has been traded.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users