1 reply to this topic

dunnenrb

dunnenrb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationCharlottesville, VA

Selling my Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 USB Audio Interface 1ST Gen in Excellent Condition as I have just upgraded. Solid piece of machinery here - I have tested the unit over with no issues. Will ship in the original packaging with USB/Power Cables. Asking $200 shipped.

From the Focusrite website:

Combining 4 award winning Focusrite mic pre amps with a cornucopia of other flexible input and output options, the Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 is the perfect interface for producers as well as recording artists and bands. This 18 in / 8 out USB 2.0 audio interface will help you expand your recording setup in ways you never thought possible. Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 USB Audio Interface:

Focusrite has long been the preferred choice for professional artists and producers the world over.  The Scarlett 18i8 is part of Focusrite’s new generation of audio interfaces. With the ability to record with 4 award winning mic preamps, supply 2 headphone mixes with volume control as well as access to multiple other inputs and outputs all housed in a conveniently portable and rugged housing- the 18i8 is up for anything you can throw at it. Designed to make music creation easier than ever, this little powerhouse will stand up to even the most discerning musician or producer and with the added option of ADAT you can expand the number of mic pres up to a whopping 12.

• Four award-winning Focusrite mic pres
  • 18 inputs, 8 outputs
  • Rugged Metal unibody chassis
  • Main monitor control with mute function
  • High Quality 24bit 96KHz audio interface for Mac, PC and iPad
  • Unique Gain Halos
  • Scarlett MixControl ultra-low-latency DSP mixer and router
  • Two headphone outputs with separate level controls
  • Includes Xcite+ Pack: Ableton Live Lite, Novation’s Bass Station soft synth and 1GB of Loopmasters samples
  • Includes Scarlett VST/AU/RTAS Plug-in Suite
  •  

Attached Files

Edited by dunnenrb, 06 August 2017 - 10:27 AM.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Locationct usa

nice price and interface

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Interface, audio, focusrite, scarlett

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users