• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

speady1

speady1

Advanced Snr. Member

• Gold
  • 548 posts
  • LocationGeorgetown, KY

I have no photos here, but I will gladly text photos with any interest.  PM me your cell number and I'll send anything you want to see.

I have 2 DW (Pacific) single tom mounts.  These are older, so I say DW, but they have PDP embossment.  This was before PDP and DW split and made PDP cheaper.  These fit any cymbal, tom, etc. stand with a tom fork on a ball joint to mount any drum that accepts 10- 12mm, I'm guessing.  I've mounted DW, Ludwig, and Tama on these.  They are universal.  $30 each shipped CONUS.  These have seen zero to little use.  DW is selling these at $50 plus shipping.

One set of DW floor tom legs, circa 2006 or 2007, never used, just dusty, no memory locks on them. $40 shipped CONUS.

One 13" Gauger RIMS with DW Tom Mount Chrome Satin finish. $75 shipped CONUS. The RIM has three alloy and rubber grommets just like the Gauger page shows. The DW mount is $35 today everywhere.  Perfect condition. I can't remember ever using it.

One 14" Gauger RIMS with DW Tom Mount Chrome Satin finish. $85 shipped CONUS. The RIM has four alloy and rubber grommets just like the Gauger page shows. The DW mount is $35 today everywhere.  Perfect condition. I can't remember ever using it.

One Ludwig 13" "Vibraband" with the Ludwig tom mount that was standard in 2008. This is NOT Atlas.  $50 shipped CONUS.  I used this maybe 5 times, it looks perfect.

One Pearl ADP 20, two hole adapt-a-clamp.  Two holes, you figure it out...LOL. $20 shipped CONUS.

All prices assume PayPal gift.  If you want to work something else out, I'm happy to do so.  I am a known seller here and I'm happy to provide references if need be. 

If my prices are way off, make an offer.  This stuff has to leave here...

Edited by speady1, 21 August 2017 - 05:34 PM.

latzanimal

latzanimal

Forum Guru

• Members
  • 1,217 posts
  • LocationHalfway between the Quads and the Windy City...

Jamie, send me a pic of the DW/Pacific mounts, please... Thanks!

speady1

speady1

Advanced Snr. Member

• Gold
  • 548 posts
  • LocationGeorgetown, KY

Jamie, send me a pic of the DW/Pacific mounts, please... Thanks!

Text sent!

speady1

speady1

Advanced Snr. Member

• Gold
  • 548 posts
  • LocationGeorgetown, KY

Anybody?  Make offer...

latzanimal

latzanimal

Forum Guru

• Members
  • 1,217 posts
  • LocationHalfway between the Quads and the Windy City...

Not what I thought they were....

Thanks Jamie!

speady1

speady1

Advanced Snr. Member

• Gold
  • 548 posts
  • LocationGeorgetown, KY

Anybody?  Make offer...I'm willing to help somebody out here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users