Rudinemts Phrasing Drum set

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

russgold

russgold

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationSouth San Francisco

Attached File  Phrasing book Back Flap.jpg   138.24KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Phrasing book Back Cover.jpg   198.96KB   0 downloadsAttached File  20140226-PHRASING cover.jpg   121.79KB   0 downloads

Hey Guys,

I wanted to humbly suggest checking out my recent book on Drum set phrasing. It's a huge resource of exercises using rudiments applied to one bar phrases on the pad and drum set.

Let me know if you have any questions.... The book is a real swiss army knife of techniques!

Great reviews: 

Russ Gold’s book Phrasing builds on the ideas of teaching greats like Ted Reed, Alan Dawson and Joe Morello. In Phrasing, Russ presents a vast and progressive collection of sticking combination and marries them with simple rhythmic phrases to help students gain control of the instrument and to think more musically.

— John Riley

Russ has put together a great drum set concept that will make an excellent reference book for long-term study. My favorite books are those that I can revisit time and time again for creative inspiration and source material for building ideas. Good stuff!!!

— David Garibaldi

Russell Gold has documented a system that can help you learn how to play rhythms using a great number of approaches. These concepts will help you integrate the rhythms into the flow of your drumming and develop interesting, musical embellishments.

— Steve Smith

Edited by russgold, 04 October 2017 - 11:47 AM.

Hop

Hop

Forum Guru

• Members
  • 1,143 posts
  • LocationL.A., CA
How about an example page or two of the content???

RIDDIM

RIDDIM

Drum Czar

• Gold
  • 2,921 posts
  • LocationMD

Those are 3 very heavy endorsements.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rudinemts, Phrasing, Drum set

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users