- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Mustang Martigan

Mustang Martigan

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationBoston
I'm new to midi and VI's, but I've been using VI drums since I lost my rehersal space (I have nowhere to set them up.

I've tried the ones that came w/ Pro Tools, XPand 2, Boom and Structure Free, as well as the Free version of MDrummer. I'm having the same issues with all of these; the stock drum kits/samples (or whatever they're called) don't fit with the heavy rock I play. I'm stuck using them cuz I can't afford the good Drum VI's.

I'm posting this to ask if there are free drum sample packs (with atleast some rock kits) out there that are compatible with any of the programs I mentioned. I was flipping thru the Structure manual and it lists what "patches" are compatible, but I couldn't find anything when searching on Google. It's probably cuz I don't really know what I'm looking for.. the compatibility list in the manual may have well been written in Chinese.

I know you can create and load you own samples in Structure Free. The manual just mentions that you can load "audio files." So does that mean a .WAV file?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users