4 replies to this topic

Murat

Murat

Forum Guru

• Retail
  • 1,328 posts
  • LocationAurora, Ontario

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to leave this here for the friends that can make it. Super excited to have this guy at the shop ! All the info is on the poster. Let me know !

Cheers,

Murat

Attached Thumbnails

• 30581649_2049855598671695_2295379383799504914_n.jpg

Murat

Murat

Forum Guru

• Retail
  • 1,328 posts

Quick reminder to the fellow Canucks that the Garstka clinic is tomorrow. Good start to the long weekend ! Let me know. 

Murat

Murat

Forum Guru

• Retail
  • 1,328 posts

What a night ! This guy is out of this world. And only 29...Depressing really. Sold out show  ! 

And he got alone great with my newborn, Olive :-) There is uncle Matt teaching Olive about drums !

Attached Thumbnails

• DSC03696.JPG

cochlea

cochlea

Advanced Forum Guru

• Members
  • 1,592 posts
  • LocationWestern New York

That's a great photo! I saw on your FB page that the parents of a teen who attended the clinic bought that kit as a surprise. What a lucky kid!

Murat

Murat

Forum Guru

• Retail
  • 1,328 posts

That's a great photo! I saw on your FB page that the parents of a teen who attended the clinic bought that kit as a surprise. What a lucky kid!

We had to plan that one secretly for a while. He is a great kid, number one in school, practicing drums none stop. He was a totally deserving kid. You should have seen his face when he saw the Starclassic with his name on it :-) Those are the moments that make this gig special .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users