- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

chopsticks

chopsticks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
I just noticed that coolklosetklassics,AKA drumjunkky, AKA Peter Natoli is no longer a registered user under the ID of coolklosetklassics. I wonder if it's a 30 suspension or a permanent one. His drumjunkky account still seems to be active.

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
There has never been a member by that name on this forum. coolklosetklassics does not exist in the database.

Chris

Guest_9Lb Tongue_*

Guest_9Lb Tongue_*
  • Guests
He means on ebay Chris..not here... :)

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

He means on ebay Chris..not here... :)

Still suffering through the hangover from the weekend.... :drunken:

Chris

chilipeppermaniac

chilipeppermaniac

• Members
  • 2 posts

I know this thread is old, but ripoff artists are like cockroaches and they never die.  For Future victims,  info like this must not be viewed as stale or old and therefore a waste of time.

I checked ebay for  Natoli under his known user names.  It seems  Marcelsattic is no longer registered, however coolklosetklassics has 340 feedback and member since 2007,  Yet since info is past a certain number of days, it is masked in unavailable status and this counts for the suspicious 0 feedbacks positive or negative of any kind in the 12 months, 30 days etc time slots.

This does not excuse Pete from the shady practices he pursues.  Upon further checking, somehow drumjunkky  is continuing business with over 4200 positive feedback and 0 negative since supposedly 2001.   How can this be?   I assure you, a number of us have certainly posted negative against Pete Natoli aka drumjunkky on ebay and yet he still persists in his clandestine unavailable info about sales history of what products he sold and the true outcomes and details of those transactions.   Natoli aka Drumjunkky etc is not  to be confused for  vintagedrumjunky on ebay

Edited by chilipeppermaniac, 31 July 2016 - 10:54 AM.

Pickinator

Pickinator

Drum Czar

• Members
  • 2,239 posts
  • LocationEagle River WI

Thanks for the heads up.

tommykat1

tommykat1

Drummer Excelsior

• Double Platinum
  • 9,195 posts
  • LocationOregon

Yep, to be clear, VintageDrumJunky is one of the serious good guys. I've bought from him several times and rate him as an A+ seller.

On the contrary, DrumJunky has a checkered past, to put it mildly.

drummerbill

drummerbill

DFO Potentate

• Gold
  • 4,830 posts
  • LocationNY-NJ Tri-state Area

Glad I have not encountered PN, bad enough getting screwed by John Rose / Vaughncraft.

http://www.ripoffrep...d-Rogers-421008

non-drummer

non-drummer

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUSA

I had an ebay issue with this guy recently over a non-drum item.    This guy is unreal.   I registered for your site just to post this.

tommykat1

tommykat1

Drummer Excelsior

• Double Platinum
  • 9,195 posts
  • LocationOregon

I had an ebay issue with this guy recently over a non-drum item.    This guy is unreal.   I registered for your site just to post this.

Whoa! Great that you updated us. Perhaps he's moved away from drums because he was exposed so many times.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users