• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Jeff Shoup

Jeff Shoup

Drum Czar

• Members
  • 2,234 posts
  • LocationMid Michigan
I have a stack of Bosphorus stuff that I will be putting up for sale in the next few weeks. All cymbals are new and un-gigged though some of them may have stick marks and other signs of use as you would expect from cymbals that were in a showroom and were tested out by prospective purchasers. Each cymbal is covered by the very generous Bosphorus warranty. Please PM me if you need any clarification.

[attachment=99169:22-master-vintage-ride-2290-1.JPG] [attachment=99170:22-master-vintage-ride-2290-2.JPG]

[attachment=99168:22-master-vintage-ride-2290-3.JPG]

This post is for a beautiful Bosphorus Master Vintage Ride at 2290 grams. Manufactured as a Master series cymbal but completely un-lathed, these cymbals have the mojo that you would expect from a well-aged cymbal from the 50's or 60's. This particular cymbal has more "edge wobble" than any other I have played. Low pitched stick sound with a dark, organic wash. Big, "cushion-y" crash sound with a lot of sustain, a la Brian Blade. Perfect for small group jazz or other situations where a cymbal with a lot of subtlety can be appreciated. Probably not the best for higher volume situations, unless you're looking for a "wash ride." I would hesitate to use it even on a big band gig, not sure it would cut through a big horn section.

Hear it for yourself right here: [attachment=99167:22-master-vintage-ride-2290.mp3]

New list on this model is $765. Dealer "Minimum Advertised Price" of 40% off list is $459. I need to turn over stock so I'm cutting deals - make an offer!

Jeff

Jeff Shoup

Jeff Shoup

Drum Czar

• Members
  • 2,234 posts
  • LocationMid Michigan
Still have bunches of cymbals for sale. Make an offer!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users