89 replies to this topic

wtc

wtc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationToronto

I have a 'pay it forward' style post in the for sale section. Check it out.

Nacci

Nacci

Advanced Snr. Member

• Double Platinum
  • 880 posts
  • LocationRoxbury, NH.

I don't know what I have to put on right now but I have an employee who has two sons and whose husband was just laid off. They have a drum set but need either/or a hi hat pedal or a throne. Currently they have no pedal and they are using some stacked chairs for a throne. If anyone can help, please pm me.

I have a Sonor 400 HH stand that I would be happy to donate but it needs a clutch?  Either way, If that is helpful let me know and I can get it sent out.

The Whale

The Whale

Priest of the Temples of Syrinx

• Members
  • 1,141 posts
  • LocationNY's Finger Lakes Region

I have a 12" Wuhan China in ex condition that is yours for just the cost of postage, or come pick it up for free in Portland Oregon.

Still available. :)

PM'ed!

The Whale

The Whale

Priest of the Temples of Syrinx

• Members
  • 1,141 posts
  • LocationNY's Finger Lakes Region

I have an old export style Pearl tom arm.  Free to whoever wants to pay the shipping.

Tuckerboy

Tuckerboy

Advanced Member

• Platinum
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationWay Out There

These items are now spoken for. Thanks

(2) 10" - 14" Pintech double zone acoustic to electronic drum conversion kits. I had these installed on a 14" snare and a 14" floor tom with Remo Silent Stroke heads.

(1) 20" Pintech single zone A2E conversion kit. This would probably fit a 18" - 22" drum.

Pigtail design with the wire going through the drum's vent hole or grommet These install on the inside of the shell using the drum's lug mount screws. Some of the sticky tape has peeled off the secondary rim triggers and also attach with the drum's lug mount screws. Three new foam pads.

Free- you pay shipping.

Thanks,

Attached Files

Edited by Tuckerboy, 14 July 2016 - 07:31 PM.

Tilter

Tilter

Advanced Snr. Member

• Gold
  • 968 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Clearing out a few small odds and ends that I've had for quite some time.

DW, white bass drum logo sticker, die-cut.

First reply to the post gets it. PM with your mailing info. 

Attached File  IMGP2030.JPG   165.62KB   0 downloads

Tilter

Tilter

Advanced Snr. Member

• Gold
  • 968 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Clearing out a few small odds and ends that I've had for quite some time.

Vintage Tama bass drum logo sticker, silver with clear backing and a Tama Drum Hammer.

These are gone, thanks.

Attached File  IMGP2029.JPG   199.57KB   0 downloads

Edited by Tilter, 09 July 2016 - 09:12 AM.

bongomania

bongomania

Drum Czar

• Platinum
  • 2,762 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

I have a 12" Wuhan China in ex condition that is yours for just the cost of postage, or come pick it up for free in Portland Oregon.

Still available!  FWIW postage is about $13, so it's not that great of a deal shipped, but maybe one of you passing through Portland will want to grab it.

latzanimal

latzanimal

Forum Guru

• Members
  • 1,043 posts

(2) 10" - 14" Pintech double zone acoustic to electronic drum conversion kits. I had these installed on a 14" snare and a 14" floor tom with Remo Silent Stroke heads.

(1) 20" Pintech single zone A2E conversion kit. This would probably fit a 18" - 22" drum.

Pigtail design with the wire going through the drum's vent hole or grommet These install on the inside of the shell using the drum's lug mount screws. Some of the sticky tape has peeled off the secondary rim triggers and also attach with the drum's lug mount screws. Three new foam pads.

Free- you pay shipping.

Thanks,

Tuck, How well do these work?

Tuckerboy

Tuckerboy

Advanced Member

• Platinum
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationWay Out There

Latz,

They should be fine if you're careful installing them but I probably wouldn't install them on a nicer kit as you have to mount the bracket inside the shell using the drums existing holes for the lug mounts.  The key to getting them set up properly is having the foam cone at the correct distance to the bearing edge and the drum head so that it triggers correctly and keeping it in place and level while you are tightening everything down. I was using them with the 2Box module and after the install I didn't have to adjust any of the module's parameters to get them triggering. If you are using a combination of electronic pads and converted acoustic drums, you will probably have to make slight adjustments in the module so that all the drums trigger consistently. They do work well once you have them installed properly, it's just the issue of breaking things down and installing them and maybe a little trial and error on the first drum's install. I've been using some external triggers and they work about the same but without any of the install issues. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Chad

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users