• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

buddman1955

buddman1955

Advanced Snr. Member

• Members
  • 811 posts
  • LocationSouth Jersey
Anyone here planning on attending? I'll be there with items to sell.
Stop by my booth and say hello.

twangbang

twangbang

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationPA
I'm down in Lancaster/West Chester area this weekend, planning to get to show on Sunday before heading back to North/Central PA Sunday evening. That is, Lord willing and the creeks don't rise.

How is this show? Only drum show I've ever been to is the PA show in Selinsgrove, which I thought was great. Been doing guitar shows for a long time, these drum shows are new for me.

Joeyboom

Joeyboom

Wanker er

• Members
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationBurlington NJ
I'm in .. . I'll have 3 kits and some snare drums to show, drums/parts/cymbals to sell. I have a late gig the night before so I'll be on fumes.

:drunken:

buddman1955

buddman1955

Advanced Snr. Member

• Members
  • 811 posts
  • LocationSouth Jersey
Joey, I've got a gig the night before also. Gotta unload and reload for the show. Looking forward to seeing you Sunday.

TomN

TomN

Drum Czar

• Members
  • 2,719 posts
  • LocationWilmington, DE
I'll be stopping by. Looking forward to saying hello.

lossforgain

lossforgain

Team DFO

• Moderators
  • 10,236 posts
  • LocationLancaster, PA
Sadly, not going to make it this year. Not even enough extra stuff to sell!

komodobob

komodobob

Advanced Forum Guru

• Double Platinum
  • 1,830 posts
  • LocationPainted Post, N.Y.
I'll be there with a couple Rogers kits, several vintage stands and a ton of parts.

DWSlingerland45

DWSlingerland45

Forum Guru

• Members
  • 1,385 posts
  • LocationMount Holly New Jersey
I'll be there with a couple items for the consignment table. Looking forward to it!

lossforgain

lossforgain

Team DFO

• Moderators
  • 10,236 posts
  • LocationLancaster, PA
Looking forward to the post-show recap fellas!

Troyh

Troyh

Team DFO

• Moderators
  • 4,853 posts
  • LocationHills of Southern Indiana, Nutopia
I'm with Lossforgain. Need pics please.

drumsforever

drumsforever

Drumsforever

• Members
  • 10,497 posts
  • LocationButler County, OH 45011
Show us your DEALS and FINDS! Posted Image

DWSlingerland45

DWSlingerland45

Forum Guru

• Members
  • 1,385 posts
  • LocationMount Holly New Jersey
Show was a great time! I sold a pair of HEAVY (IMO) K hats at the consignment table and turned that cash into a sweet pair of memoriloc straght cymbal stands from buddman1955. Thanks Bud! Needed these to help complete a Big R kit I'm slowly putting back into shape...and I mean s-l-o-w-l-y. Sale of the hats paid for stands, entrance fees for show, lunch with my very patient wife, and gas down n back. Win right there. Got to see some very cool kits and accessories. The boss lady is the photographer so as soon as I can get her camera to cooperate I'll get some pictures up.

Joeyboom

Joeyboom

Wanker er

• Members
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationBurlington NJ
I had a great time as well with many of the above MIKE THANX FOR THE LOAD IN HELP!!!. . . I have some pix to process and will post. . . . .

TomN

TomN

Drum Czar

• Members
  • 2,719 posts
  • LocationWilmington, DE
I had a nice time. Spoke with Joeyboom and Buddman.

I was blown away by Joeyboom's collection of vintage drums: Leedy, Ludwig and Ludwig, WFl, a WWII set, a knob tension snare, and probably many other brands. His red wine ripple Leedy set was a knockout (I thought it was Rogers from ten feet away.) Really enjoyed talking with Joey.

There were so many nice drums all over the place, I had to use all my will power to keep my wallet in my pocket.

Joeyboom

Joeyboom

Wanker er

• Members
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationBurlington NJ
Tom thanx much for your kind words as it was a pleasure speaking with you. Ok Boyz n Girlz. Some poorly shot pix here but here's a lil recap of the drum show.
Attached File  De drum show consignment.jpg   139.23KB   18 downloadsAttached File  De drum my booth.jpg   118.24KB   19 downloadsAttached File  De drum show Blurry jack.jpg   54.46KB   8 downloadsAttached File  De drum show Bobs parts.jpg   108.16KB   10 downloadsAttached File  De drum show Bobs Rogers.jpg   109.44KB   29 downloadsAttached File  De drum show Budd.jpg   141.62KB   13 downloadsAttached File  De drum show Budds leedys.jpg   123.07KB   8 downloadsAttached File  De drum show Donuts.jpg   120.05KB   6 downloadsAttached File  De drum show curly snare.jpg   83.72KB   7 downloadsAttached File  De drum show custom snares.jpg   135.88KB   7 downloads

Joeyboom

Joeyboom

Wanker er

• Members
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationBurlington NJ
Attached File  De drum show Will.jpg   98.22KB   6 downloadsAttached File  De drum show Memo.jpg   134.67KB   4 downloadsAttached File  De drum show Len front.jpg   144.43KB   9 downloadsAttached File  De drum show Len.jpg   132.46KB   10 downloadsAttached File  De drum show John & Skip.jpg   102.57KB   3 downloadsAttached File  De drum show Joe Nick.jpg   119.17KB   8 downloadsAttached File  De drum show Jax creations.jpg   121.35KB   5 downloadsAttached File  De drum show general.jpg   136.38KB   12 downloadsAttached File  De drum show WMP Leedys.jpg   142.26KB   6 downloads

Edited by Joeyboom, 18 February 2013 - 02:08 PM.

Joeyboom

Joeyboom

Wanker er

• Members
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationBurlington NJ
I didn't shoot these there but here is a pic of the newest resto. 43-44 L&L Victorys. 26 11 15 14x7
Attached File  WMP DONE! Drivers.jpg   1.09MB   3 downloadsAttached File  WMP DONE! KITTY!.jpg   1.08MB   8 downloads
:drunken: BOOM

Edited by Joeyboom, 18 February 2013 - 02:05 PM.

6topher

6topher

Forum Guru

• Members
  • 1,072 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD.
hated to miss it. thought I could do it after getting home @ 3am from a gig - I was wrong.

Lorenzo1950

Lorenzo1950

Drum Czar

• Platinum
  • 2,619 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD
Wish I could have gone.
I know that Keith Larson from the Baltimore Drum Company was planning to be there.
I was a little too tired for a 2 1/2 hour trip.
Bought a nice ride cymbal (1950's or 1960's) from Mid Atlantic Drums on Saturday, so I didn't really need anything else.

tillerva

tillerva

Forum Guru...yeh right :p

• Members
  • 3,147 posts
Dang. Donuts, Dr. Pepper, and drums! I'll be up there one of these days.
Probably a pain in the neck, but would be cool to somehow link names to these faces (I know we had a thread awhile back doing this).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users