63 replies to this topic

vegasvintagedrums

vegasvintagedrums

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada

The person you need to talk to is Paul Cooper.  He is the supervisor of the manufacturing and repair portion of Gretsch.  I sent back a bass for repair.  Nothing that Gretsch did wrong either.  I received it like that from Fedex due to a terrible packing job by the previous owner (a DF member).  The DF member eventually blew me off and Gretsch fixed it for free,  Not only was it fixed, instead of fixing the old bass Gretsch made me a new one, NO CHARGE, and sent it across the country to me FOR FREE.

Gretsch Drums
248 Grays Hwy
Ridgeland SC 29936
Attn: Paul Cooper

DanRH

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger

• Double Platinum
  • 18,254 posts
  • LocationSF Bay Area

Thanks Man. I'm gonna let Dave from Maxwell handle it since he's aware. I am sure it will be worked out. I appreciate it though.

drummerbill

drummerbill

DFO Potentate

• Gold
  • 4,327 posts
  • LocationNY-NJ Tri-state Area

A friend of mine that manages a local drum dept told me a story about receiving a brand spanking new DW collectors sets a few years ago and when they opened up the sealed boxes all the drums where covered in beach sand...whole kit !   Looked like they where out for a "Shindig in Malibu" with Gidget before they where packed up and sent to their shop.  Back they went and where replaced.  ;-)

Shyte hapens !  :-)

SamS

SamS

Forum Guru

• Members
  • 1,476 posts
  • LocationUpstate, SC

I'm currently waiting for a 14x24 and a 9x13 USA Custom they are matching to my current Vintage Blonde set.  They've had one of my set's toms since the first week in December for matching. They should arrive in about a week. Let's see how they do. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users