• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Craig_Fine

Craig_Fine

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Hey guys

SO i just joined this forum. I am from Australia and i am part of a huge drummers group called "Drummers Speak"

Anyways i firstly wanted to Started by giving a run down of my gear.

I use a Early 2000 Tama Starclassic Birch in Amber Gold Finish.

My kit was a custom order kit from Tama.

It consists of 10x7.25, 12x7.25 and a 14x11 Toms, 22x18 Kick and a 14x5.5 Matching Snare.

Cymbals wise i use 14" HH regular hats, 21" HH Raw bell Ride, 20" AAX Ozone, 18" HHX Evolution Crash, 17" Meinl Byzance Medium Thin Crash and a 17" HHX Legacy Crash.

My heads are All Remo. Clear Emperor/ Clear Ambassador for the toms. Power stroke Pro on the Kick with Tama Reso Head and for the Snare i go Ambassador 14X over Clear Hazy Ambassador. I use Vater Manhattan 7A's. Thats pretty much me.

Anyways i am interested in buying some snares from America and getting them shipped to me for about $450. I am also interested in Selling my Sabian 18" HHX Evolution Crash that i listed above. Its only 2 weeks old and the reason i am selling is because its too bright for me $250.

Anyways just wanted to say Thank you for reading my post and for allowing me to be apart of this group.

Attached Files

DWSlingerland45

DWSlingerland45

Drum Czar

• Members
  • 2,092 posts
  • LocationMount Holly New Jersey
Welcome to the Forum! I love the finish on that kit! Nice sizes too!

rikkrebs

rikkrebs

Percussionist Maximus

• Members
  • 5,046 posts
  • LocationMiddletown Ohio

WOW!

Beautiful Kit!

The only problem you may have is they are set up sideways and might be hard to play. Maybe they are set up correctly for "Down Under".

Welcome!

marko52

marko52

Piper At the Gates of Dawn

• Members
  • 5,483 posts
  • Locationquimper peninsula
Welcome to the forum......marko

crash

crash

DFO Potentate

• Members
  • 3,252 posts
  • LocationSan Luis Obispo,Ca
Play that HHX for a whole, before you do anything. It'll warm up a bit . I've got one I've had for years. Really dynamic, responsive cymbal. It always goes in the bag....

Craig_Fine

Craig_Fine

• Members
  • 3 posts

Hey Guys. Thanks alot for the warm welcome. What do you mean they are setup side ways? My toms are setup flat and low so they are easy to reach, i am very comfortable with how they are setup! Yeah i love the finish, its mouth watering. Every time i step into the room i have to look at it for a bit before moving on. I have played the HHX and i am not 100% keen on it. I am goig to be replacing it with a 20" HHX Legacy Ozone Ride.

bodinski

bodinski

Creeping Cruds - the Tingler!

• Gold
  • 1,435 posts
  • LocationTennessee

(the orientation of your pictures)

Welcome a broad!

ludwig402

ludwig402

Forum Guru

• Platinum
  • 1,313 posts
  • LocationNJ

Love the amber finish. Welcome!

Blackdog

Blackdog

• Members
  • 312 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Hey Guys. Thanks alot for the warm welcome. What do you mean they are setup side ways? My toms are setup flat and low so they are easy to reach, i am very comfortable with how they are setup! Yeah i love the finish, its mouth watering. Every time i step into the room i have to look at it for a bit before moving on. I have played the HHX and i am not 100% keen on it. I am goig to be replacing it with a 20" HHX Legacy Ozone Ride.

Welcome!
The pictures are orientated vertically.. so the drums are on their side in the picture..hence the humour.. you'll get used to it and hopefully be part of it.
I must check out Drummer Speak..
cheers

zildjian@consol

zildjian@consol

DFO Potentate

• Members
  • 3,008 posts
  • LocationKaty,Texas

welcome from Texas

Craig_Fine

Craig_Fine

• Members
  • 3 posts

Hey guys

Thanks so much one again for the warm welcome. I apologise but i never got that joke hahha :) 

xipa4

xipa4

Sister Cool

• Members
  • 3,260 posts
  • Location<Insert Location Here>

Beautiful kit!

BTW,welcome to DFO! :hello2:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tama, Snare, Cymabls, Trade, Sale, Drums, Kick, Starclassic, Remo, Percussion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users