1 reply to this topic

Arizona DRUM Shop

Arizona DRUM Shop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationScottsdale

Hey Guys and Gals,

We currently have 5 of the Gretsch Taylor Hawkins Signature Snare Drums available for 27% Off and FREE Shipping to the lower 48 States.

Normal street/MAP price is $249.99 which is the lowest we are allowed to print.... though the math is pretty easy to get to your member price ;-)

If ordered & shipped together, I'll also take 20% off an Ahead Armor 6.5 X 14 bag to match, as well as any REMO, Evans or Aquarian heads in stock.

These are very solid, great sounding snare drums with all the critical specs for the working player.

• 6.5 X 14 Shell
  • 2.3mm Triple Flange Hoops
  • 10 Classic Lugs 
  • Black Nickel Finish
  • Model S-6514-TH

Call 480-947-2222

email: Sales@AZdrumShop.com

Thanks for the support!

-Ron

Attached Thumbnails

• S6514TH~hqp.jpg
  • S6514TH~hqp~detail2.jpg
  • S6514TH~hqp~side.jpg

Lorenzo1950

Lorenzo1950

DFO Potentate

• Members
  • 3,308 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

I plan to buy a Gretsch New Classic or Brooklyn set when I can save some money. Being retired does not make it so easy, but I hope to get an income tax refund this year. And I hear the prices are increasing. Aren't Gretsch already more expensive than most? I am hoping there will still be some deals left in March. I am looking for rock sizes. I saw a nice Brooklyn set for around $2,299 which was a decent deal. I think they were a floor model in a red tabasco color. They actually look extremely nice. Was it your place that is selling them? I also really like the turquoise New Classics. It's hard to choose because both seem to be great sets.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: GretschSteel Snare, 6.5x14, Snare Drums, Deals, Sale

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users