DW Rail, Dunnett Rail, DFD parts, and some vintage

Discussion in 'Everything Else For Sale' started by pezman718, Oct 11, 2017.

1. pezman718

pezman718 Gold

A few odds and ends that I have laying around. Prices do not include shipping.

DW rail. Like new. - $35 SOLD
    Dunnett/Gibraltar R-Class rail. Like new - $20 SOLD
    Tom bracket (On the right). I'm not sure on brand. Used with some scuffs. Works fine though. - $5 SOLD
    Tom bracket. This is the same as the C&C brackets. Used with some scuffs. Works fine though. - $5 SOLD
    (16) Chrome DFD mini claw hooks PR-054 with 2 1/4" tension rods T-056W. Brand new - $30 for all SOLD
    Vintage temple block. Some paint coming off and some chips. No major structural damage. - $40 SOLD
    (16) Ludwig large classic lugs. 14 are complete with mounting screws. 2 don't have screws, and are broken on the back. One is missing swivel nut and spring. Some rust and pitting on all of them. - $25 for all SOLD
    (2) Ludwig spur brackets for thin curved spurs. Complete (one is pictured without the backing plate, but I have it). Some rust and corrosion. - $15 SOLD
    Ludwig thin curved spur from a 22" bass drum. Some rust and pitting. - $10 SOLD
    Slingerland Buddy Rich hi hat stand. Hex rod. Missing the top tube. Some rust and pitting.- $20
    Ludwig flat base cymbal stand base. Just the base. Middle portion has been sold. Some rust and pitting. - $10

Attached Files:

2. dtk

dtk Gold

PM sent on R Class. Thanks
    dtk

3. pezman718

pezman718 Gold

Both rails have sold!

4. pezman718

pezman718 Gold

Updated sold items and lowered a few prices!

5. pezman718

pezman718 Gold

Everything but the Slingerland hi-hat stand and Ludwig base has sold. Prices reduced!