Need some help for e drum

Discussion in 'Electronic Drum Zone' started by Robin123, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Robin123

Robin123 New Member

Hey guys!

Im looking for a new e drum set. Since i bought my first e drum set 5 years ago with Pattern, i want to buy some drums with meshheads now. I found some help on a german website https://schlagzeug-kaufen.info/e-drum-test/

I thought the xdrumm dd.530 is a good and cheap alternative but i dont know if the price makes some reduces. The point is i dont have that much money to buy a good roland.

My question now: Are there some american or english companies who sell cheap but good Meshhead Drumsets?

Lookinf forward to your answers and sry fpr my bad english :D

2. Cauldronics

Cauldronics DFO Master

I'd look at the new stuff from Alesis and Simmons. Alesis has a few price levels and they all appear at least reasonably good. Keep in mind, you won't get the greatest sounds like virtual instrument drum plug-ins, or some of the more expensive modules have, but it's a good place to start.

If you want the most realistic drumsounds, you might want to check the system requirements of your computer against programs like superior drummer, perfect drums and others. Many systems with decent amounts of processing power and memory can handle these programs.