Price Matching

Discussion in 'Retail Row' started by BennettDrums, Jul 27, 2018.

1. BennettDrums

BennettDrums Well-Known Member

A lot of customers assume online ordering is just cheaper or easier than going to, or dealing with, a local shop. You will find most of the individual stores are not only willing to price match, often they might be cheaper.
    I am bringing this up because MF is offering 20% all DW products right now. The maximum discount is $500. If there is anything you need or want DW related now is a good time to buy from US!! We will price match the DW pricing and you will be dealing with a knowledgeable sales person...me!
    If there is anything you need (or want!!) DW related from hardware to full kits, let me know at chris@bennettdrums.com and I'll be happy to help you out!!
    Chris @ DBDS

2. Murat

Murat Very well Known Member

+1 100%. Your local shops are dying to give you deals. All they are asking is for you to consider them.

3. dilbertfan1

dilbertfan1 DFO Veteran

Ill be happy if they buy from either of us. There is a post today from someone who ordered a snare drum from MF for the sale price. MF doesnt have it in stock so they have to wait. We have it on the shelf, ready to ship.

4. Murat

Murat Very well Known Member

I totally understand the convenience part but just a quick call to you and maybe they get even a better deal and your expertise ! That's all the local shops are asking ! A quick call. If we cannot help, by all means... :)

5. Chicago.Drum.Exchange

Chicago.Drum.Exchange Well-Known Member

+2 for supporting local shops :)

6. Skyrm

Skyrm DFO Master

Love my local shop! Some of my best memories are of hanging out at drum shops like Stebals (Cleveland), Franks and Drums Ltd (Chicago), and even Droste's (Montana!).

7. Tigerdrummer

Tigerdrummer Well-Known Member

I have a local shop that is great. The guy who owns is a real pro (I mean he goes all over playing jazz gigs). He spent a long time fitting snare wires to an old KB Ludwig snare I have. All the while we talked drums. He told me about knowing Joe Morello and spending time with him. I was star struck from the story and apparently Joe was one of the nicest people around the business.

8. DWHOARD

DWHOARD Well-Known Member

PM sent!