One of my Star kits, Tiger pearl, 12x8/16x15/22x14. Completely stripped down and restored, including:
- Shells trued, edges re-cut (30 degree with round over), interiors sanded and two-tone stained, original bass drum hoops sanded down to the wood, inlays re-glued. All done by KBM Custom Drums...
I'm looking for a 60's era John Grey snare throw off. I could actually use two, but one would be amazing. I'd like it in great working order. If you have one (or two), send me a PM. Please see pictures.
I scored a couple of great vintage snares yesterday.
* One of them is this cool vintage Pearl.
- All original, except top and bottom heads.
- Strainer and tension/butt plate in great working order.
- Beautiful champagne sparkle, only slightly faded.
I love that it's a 10 lug vintage...
I'm looking for a 70's or earlier vintage Premier snare. Notes:
- No 2000's please, I own a nice early 70's COA already.
- No 6 lug models, I'm swimming in 6 lug snares.
- I'm open to different models. Let's see what you got.
- Condition wise: please be in 'very good' condition, or...
I'm looking for a either 60's or 70's Acrolite snare. It doesn't have to be mint, or in a collectors condition, but must be in very good or higher condition. Doesn't have to be all original, but not looking for a Frankenstein one either.
If you're in The US, I have a friend in...
I'm interested in Premier Lokfast cymbal stands.
- Just straight stands, no hi hat or snare stands.
- Complete stands only.
- All original only.
- In good shape and up condition.
- Looking for two stands, possibly three.
Hello Fellow Drummers!
I've seen some cool vintage Premier threads lately, thoroughly enjoy them. I recently acquired a mid-70's Premier B303 kit...at least, I believe it's a B303, from my research. If I'm off base, please advise.
This was a Craigslist purchase. The history of the kit is...
Hello fellow MIJ vintage drum fans!
We often post pictures of our drums, even talk about them. It got me thinking, it would be cool to see more of them in action, whether in solo practice, band rehearsal, at gigs, etc.
I did up some quick videos of my Stewart kit. All of them done fast on my...