“Best Of You” Foo Fighters cover

jmato

Reaction score
Nice cover! Good playing too. Now, about those lights ... we cannot see you!

GeeDeeEmm

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
That's some good, powerful drumming SillyIlly! Totally appropriate for the song.

Off topic, but have you noticed how many "grown-ups" groups are now fronted by female singers? Seems it's that way in every other video. Have rock-n-roll cover bands now become the substitutes for walking around the mall for us Oldsters? If so, I say good on us. It's a heck of a lot more fun playing rock music than going to the mall. Unless you want to do both!

Can you imagine us all in our eighties still rocking out for similarly-aged audiences? Well, yes - the Stones are doing it!

GeeDeeEmm

sillyilly

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
That's some good, powerful drumming SillyIlly! Totally appropriate for the song.

Off topic, but have you noticed how many "grown-ups" groups are now fronted by female singers? Seems it's that way in every other video. Have rock-n-roll cover bands now become the substitutes for walking around the mall for us Oldsters? If so, I say good on us. It's a heck of a lot more fun playing rock music than going to the mall. Unless you want to do both!

Can you imagine us all in our eighties still rocking out for similarly-aged audiences? Well, yes - the Stones are doing it!

GeeDeeEmm
Thanks man! Hopefully Mick will get through his heart surgery and keep rocking! I will probably be walking around many malls in the coming years, I have two young children :)

Btw, Beyond The Cage is actually all original rock and roll, but we do play a few covers including this one.

Latest posts