10% off every Rich Sticks product

Rich Sticks LLC

Reaction score
We are offering you and anyone you want to give this code to, 10% off every product in our online store. No limitations!

Go to: www.richsticks.com
The coupon code is: drumforum
Exp.: 2/29/2016

We are a rapidly growing semi-custom and full-custom drumstick company that has been featured on TV shows, drumming radio shows, internet shows and every major drumming magazine on the market. We make everything from sticks, brushes, multi-rods, bass drum beaters, mallets, muffling systems and other percussion products all in-house, start to finish. Your discount will get you 10% off EVERYTHING! Feel free to share this discount code with your friends too!

We will work with you on designing that perfect stick so if you need help, contact us at info@richsticks.com

We are also seeking new endorsers to add to our roster so if interested, be sure to follow the steps on our site under the "artist" section.

G Man

Reaction score
Put in an order yesterday morning and they had shipped by the end of the business day. Looking forward to giving these a go. Thanks for the coupon code.

Rich Sticks LLC

Reaction score
Thank you to all that took advantage of this special that we are doing for the Drum Forum. We would love some more feedback on our site, service and products.

G Man

Reaction score
Got the sticks in today, great turnaround time and a great product. I grabbed a few pairs, the Jazz 1, which is really nice and light and lively, the Jazz 2, more of the same but a little more girth/volume. And a couple of 7As with ball ends, won't really know on those till I play with the band tomorrow night, but expect more of the same. Also took a chance on a clearance item, the Black Sheep Bomber bass striker, going to take a bit to get used to, quite a bit of rebound that will take a while to control. Wont bother going into it more than that, as it is a discontinued item. The website was well laid out and ordering easy. I'll be back.

And to top it all off, I realize they are somewhat local to me, gotta love that. Good luck going forward Joshua.

Rich Sticks LLC

Reaction score
Greg,

Thank you so much for the review and testimony. So glad you like our products so far and that it was easy to design a few pairs on our site. We look forward to more of your business in the future.

Rich Sticks LLC

Reaction score
Last day to take advantage of this sale. Thank you all so much for those that took advantage of this deal, it was a pleasure making your sticks for you.

drummertom

Staff member
Reaction score
Dang, just saw this.... I missed it Jerry! :(

Rich Sticks LLC

Reaction score
We have decided to continue this deal throughout March! YAY! Feel free to place an order and give us a try.

bongomania

DFO Master
Reaction score
Got em today. Very nice sticks! They feel "harder" and more rigid than my other hickory sticks, and the side stick sound from them is like a gunshot. The texture of the surface of the sticks has a good grip to it, not slippery at all.

Rich Sticks LLC

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the review on our sticks. I'm so happy that you like them. Be sure to spread the word and I look forward to making more sticks for you in the future.

drummertom

Staff member
Reaction score
Rich Sticks LLC said:
We have decided to continue this deal throughout March! YAY! Feel free to place an order and give us a try.
Cool, glad I saw it this time! Will get an order in this week.

Latest posts