$15,000 DDrum five piece set! Is this real?

Ghostin one

Reaction score
The ad looks different depending how you look at it - I would not be surprised if it's an eeb bay screw-up.

The first time I looked, there was no ddrum diablo 5 pc.set

Ghostin one

Reaction score
I think I know what happened.

Assuming the seller is legit, he is a newbie who clicked on the standard blurb for the ddrum set, not realizing it would provide all the automated product info and a picture for a standard ddrum set.

Then he added all the pictures and his own description of the Queensryche tour custom drums. So yeah, the ad's a mess.

Polska

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Is that wrapped in Scott's "Rocken Wraps" or whatever they were called? One of those wraps where it could be said "Under stage lights, this wrap really...well, actually looks just as terrible".

RogersLudwig

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Your link is very strange. The seller has a feedback of 1 so maybe he messed up when it was listed.
The big kit is for sale on this auction. Probably one of the ugliest drum sets I have ever seen but to each his own.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DDrum-custom-maple-drum-kit-from-Queensryches-2009-american-soldier-tour-/401709133992?_trksid=p2349526.m4383.l4275.c10#viTabs_0
If you scroll down to the description on this link, it is a five piece ddrum set, not the Queensryche set. Very confusing.

Geardaddy

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
And according to the product hardware information it even comes with a Hawaii-hat stand. But no ukulele included.

ppfd

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Rockenfield had/has a wrap company, I’d guess this is it.
I know nothing of DDrums. But he’s had some stellar gear- Ludwig, Tama and Pearl drums.
Stayed consistent with Paiste though.

Latest posts