16" Old A Zildjian hi hats

tinsnskins

Reaction score
Coelacanth said:
I suggest you ignore the Buy-It-Now of $349.99 and instead put in a start bid of...$349.99. :roll:
What do you mean? Don't click the buy it now then? That seems like a fair price. I'm just waiting to see if I can afford it.

Coelacanth

DFO Master
Reaction score
tinsnskins said:
Coelacanth said:
I suggest you ignore the Buy-It-Now of $349.99 and instead put in a start bid of...$349.99. :roll:
What do you mean? Don't click the buy it now then? That seems like a fair price. I'm just waiting to see if I can afford it.
I meant that the eBay seller is a moron. :D

tinsnskins

Reaction score
Coelacanth said:
tinsnskins said:
Coelacanth said:
I meant that the eBay seller is a moron. :D
Why would that make the seller a moron? Just curious. :)

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
normally you would have a lower starting bid and then higher buy it now if you were ready to purchase at that price. wouldnt make any sense to have the two at the same price.

mike

onemat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
mlayton said:
normally you would have a lower starting bid and then higher buy it now if you were ready to purchase at that price. wouldnt make any sense to have the two at the same price.

mike[/quote]

He's just wanting his $349. I don't like auctions like that either..it's not really an auction, however he's not the moron if they sell. OOPS! They just sold!
Matt

Coelacanth

DFO Master
Reaction score
onemat said:
mlayton said:

mike

He's just wanting his $349. I don't like auctions like that either..it's not really an auction, however he's not the moron if they sell. OOPS! They just sold!
Matt

As mikestand said, it's idiotic to have BIN and start bid at the same price. I wonder what would've happened if someone clicked to enter a "start bid" of $349? Now, instead of winning the auction, it goes the distance with other people having a possibility to up-bid. It's moronic.

tinsnskins

Reaction score
I don't think it's idiotic at all. I think the seller just wanted $329 for them. No reserve, no bidding, just a set price. I don't see what the problem with that is. Looks like he was successful. Not too idiotic if you ask me. By the way, if you look at his past auctions, he has sold a ton of great gear and has great feedback. I think he knows what he's doing. I've seen his auctions before, good stuff.

Latest posts