16" Pearl Session Custom Floor Tom *Wanted*

drumrtommy

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, looking for a 16" pearl session custom floor tom in green fade, preferably one with legs but if not that is ok! Thanks!

bcyanke2000

Reaction score
If your married to those shells, you can always order one. It will take up to 6 months to get but I might be worth the wait.

http://www.ruppsdrums.com/item/Pearl-Drums---Pearl-SMX-Session-Individual-Drums-14612

I had the exact same kit as you and I was trying to get a 16 x 16 floor tom but I missed one on ebay for $340 then another one sold for $500 the next week. They were both used and had their share of scratches and dents. Good luck.

drumrtommy

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I just saw this! Bonzo the drum is only black? And do I need to contact the guys at Rupp first?

bcyanke2000

Reaction score
Any pearl dealer will be able to custom order it for you. Rupps just has it set up nicely on their site and they have free shipping which is nice. I got a quote from Guitar Center about 6 months ago and they wanted between $375 and $415 depending on the size and mounting type plus shipping. And it was going to take 6 months to manufacture and ship from Taiwan. I couldn't justify spending that much on one drum for a kit that I wasn't crazy about. I ended up selling my session customs for $500 and finding a Gretsch Renown with the sizes I wanted for $675.

Latest posts