18 inch Italian crash cymbals - Zanki and Kashian

drummerjohn333

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Offering a couple Italian crash cymbals.
Both are Rotocast and neither have any issues, other than loneliness. I cheered them up last week - so you have a video demo to watch.

Pricing does not include shipping from 48103. I can also meet up locally --- live in Stockbridge/work in Ann Arbor, MI

Pricing below reflects a 10% discount vs. Reverb

Paypal please - US48CON only

Zanki
(Actual size is 17 13/16 inch)
1760g

$100

-----------------------------------

Kashian. SOLD
(Actual size is 17 3/4 inch)
1685g

$100

Pics to follow in their own "Response"

Eager parties can skip right to the video here ------->

Last edited:

JimmySticks

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great playing on your video, I enjoyed it, but, I couldn't hear anything you said, your voice just didn't come through. So I'm not sure which cymbal was the Kashian! My guess is, it was in the main ride position, or far right?

drummerjohn333

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Great playing on your video, I enjoyed it, but, I couldn't hear anything you said, your voice just didn't come through. So I'm not sure which cymbal was the Kashian! My guess is, it was in the main ride position, or far right?
Far right is the Kashian

Ride in the main ride position was the 20in Zildjian, which has been sold.

Far left is the Zanki.

Yes....future videos will include a dedicated mic for narration.

I am especially pleased with the audio quality/mix especially when listened through a good system or good headphones. It reflects hours of constant tweaking and experimentation with mic placement. Thanks...happy with my playing as well....was very loose in regards to the nerves in that take.

drummerjohn333

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Bump....make me an offer on the Zanki. Watching the video, I am realizing now how good of a cymbal it is. Great option for you. I would certainly be keeping it if I were assembling an Italian lineup.