18" Turkish K - 1490g - price drop

J

jaymandude

Hi all-

Selling a very clean 18" Turkish K, the weight of 1490g makes it probably a left side crash ride. It's very very clean, no issues at all. Signature still visable.

I bought this a number of years ago from a guy on Cymbalholic. I like it, it's a good cymbal, but it doesn't fit any of the set ups I'm currently using. Could be a good " one cymbal for the gig" possibly. Sound file available. Maybe trade for a clean Supraphonic and a little cash. I'll do thumbnail pics, pm me for full photos if you need more.

400 shipped.
Thanks.

K1.jpg K2.jpg K3.jpg K4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JDA

DFO Star
Reaction score
What was your CH handle over there at the time; when you bought it was there video or audio Do you remember whom you bought it from..

J

jaymandude

What was your CH handle over there at the time; when you bought it was there video or audio Do you remember whom you bought it from..
Someone has asked me that. I don’t remember any of it unfortunately

JDA

DFO Star
Reaction score
may not be in the (archived) member list either I looked there was a Jaysomething but was going to back track to point of "sell"..

J

jaymandude

may not be in the (archived) member list either I looked there was a Jaysomething but was going to back track to point of "sell"..
It would have been around 2013

J

jaymandude

Bump

Sound file available and price drop.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts