18" Yamaha stage custom advantage nouveau floor tom

Josh1977

Reaction score
I have been looking for an 18" floor tom that matches my set. The stage custom advantage nouveau. I am aware that I can buy a newer one and that would be just fine, but I really want a matching one. I've tried Yamaha and since the advantage nouveau is discontinued they can't help me out.

NewBeat

Reaction score
I've been looking for a matte Cranberry 16" for years, but have never seen a single one on eBay. The Stage Custom Advantage Nouveau were only on offer for a few years, so the orphanage is pretty bare.

Don't believe the 18" was ever standard on any stage custom kit offered by Yamaha. It would had to have been a special order back then, making it even rarer.

Best of luck in your search.

Josh1977

Reaction score
I've been looking for a matte Cranberry 16" for years, but have never seen a single one on eBay. The Stage Custom Advantage Nouveau were only on offer for a few years, so the orphanage is pretty bare.

Don't believe the 18" was ever standard on any stage custom kit offered by Yamaha. It would had to have been a special order back then, making it even rarer.

Best of luck in your search.
It's very rare. I found one online but it was in Ireland I believe. Seller wasn't interested in shipping and I wasn't interested in paying all that much to get it to me. The search continues. Maybe one day I'll stumble across it.

Latest posts