1939 WFL Parts wanted

Drummerlawyer

Reaction score
I have a 1939 WFL snare and I. Am looking to replace the lugs and rims for the drum and restore its condition. HELP. I AM IN. SAN Diego. I love the sound and play it with my1964 Ludwig kit it is a killer

JDA

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score

Drummerlawyer

Reaction score
Yes exactly. I love this drum.
I have a 1939 WFL snare and I. Am looking to replace the lugs and rims for the drum and restore its condition. HELP. I AM IN. SAN Diego. I love the sound and play it with my1964 Ludwig kit it is a killer

Reactions: JDA

JDA

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not familiar with the solution; whether you take them off and crimp them tighter or replace with a Tube Lug or.... Lets let someone else Chime in should be along Shortly...or (what is the problem with them cosmetic or function?)

Last edited:

Drummerlawyer

Reaction score
I just would like to purchase the lugs as my current lugs are loosing their finish or are a bit rusted or pitted. Do you have any for sale? Any rims in good condition? If you would like to sell the drum I may be interested as well

JDA

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't own that drum I was just inquiring "what" style of 1939 WFL you had.
A look around the internet a place that did offer replacement Zephyr lugs has closed up shop.

Hopefully now that we know the WFL you have (I have two different style WFL) Someone might be able to help.
Not I. But you can search google WFL Zephyr lug snare drum etc