1952 Gretsch kit w/ stands and accessories

DrumCenterNH

Reaction score
Hi,

We have a 1952 Gretsch kit available at Drum Center Of Portsmouth. The drums came to us from the original owner whom took great care of them.

The kit is date stamped March of 1952 and is wrapped in White Marine Pearl. 14x22, 9x13, 16x16 and the matching 5.5x14 snare. All the drums have original parts and the floor tom has Gladstone brackets and legs. The snare has an original Microsensitive strainer in excellent working order.

The price includes the original Marvel snare stand, Gretsch bass drum pedal, 2 hoop mounted cymbal arms, clip on bass drum muffler,an accessory mount for a cowbell and woodblock, clip on spurs for the bass drum and the original brushes that came with the kit. There is also a heavy cymbal with the kit, most likely an Italian made cymbal from the same era.

The wrap is tight on all the drums and has aged nicely. There is one T-handle that has a broken end and the hardware could use a good cleaning but the kit is in great condition as a whole.

DSC_0001.JPG DSC_0002.JPGDSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG DSC_0013.JPG DSC_0010.JPG

DSC_0014.JPG DSC_0017.JPG DSC_0003.JPG

Our in store price on the kit is $1599 and we are offering the kit to DFO members for $1399 plus actual shipping.

If you have any questions about the kit or need additional pics feel free to contact us.

SOLD...many thanks.

madchops82

DFO Master
Reaction score
This is one of my dream kits. I can't wait. Thanks to the guys over there in Portsmouth. Top notch service. Top notch.

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
congrats bill. you deserve them buddy...

mike

Titanium7570

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Great Kit Chops, :notworthy:

I had requested the store hold then for a couple of weeks because we have a plant in Portsmouth N.H. and wanted to inspect them before buying, I understand the store policy and wish I would have just pulled the trigger, Glad to see a forum member get this one... Congrats.. :occasion5:

I already have one 3-Ply kit completed, and the second one in the works...

Darrell

Latest posts