1960's Gretsch 14x18 bass drum

tdk

Reaction score
Hello
I am looking for a 1960's 14x18 gretsch bass drum preferably in Burgundy or champagne sparkle but will accept what I could get. I will pay cash or cash and trades if there is something I have that the seller may want. I have some old K's and other 60's Gretsch smaller sizes and 1970 6.5x14 Black Beauty.
Please let me know and thank you

hatandbeard

Reaction score
There is or was very recently in the past few days and 18 12 14 burgundy Sparkle but it had a different Gretsch mount on it but I'm pretty sure they were round badge pretty sure it was eBay or Reverb but you very well may have already seen them

tdk

Reaction score
Hello
i have seen them and i do not understand why they have not sold. They are for sale indavidually now and still are not selling. this makes me very suspicious. Have you noticed anything about the the drums tht does not look right? please let me know. thank your

hatandbeard

Reaction score
I'll take another look but no nothing looks out of the ordinary whatsoever sometimes people just don't have the money at the moment which is why they could be sitting and if I recall the prices seem a okay