1971 ludwig lm402 supraphonic 6.5 x 14 ( from franks drum shop chicago ) paper date of oct 27th, 1971 ------sold!!!

fivestarkid

Reaction score
amazing snare...sound and condition. theres no flaking and no pitting unless its microscopic. sorry 50 year old eyes. throw off works exc. original? blue ink stamped heads included. great badge. sits in case in a large collection im decluttering. needs to be used. I struggled with selling for a while but finally sold my zep kit and I have a bunch of other snare including an lm400 from the 2000's which sounds ridiculous!!!! ive already had offers thru reverb. in less than a day. wont put it on ebay until a couple weeks or so. rather not sell it there. I had to pay up for this bad boy so I cant pass on a huge saving to anyone...sorry. it is what it is. im not desparate and don't need the money!...………………..asking $695.00.....the guy who sells these rare breeds gets over 700. for em. I didn't believe him then I checked into it and sure enough...yep!

*** I cant attach any more pics here...…...I wanted to post the badge and paper tag...…….text for them if you want them ***

not sure exactly how to sell a drum here but my number is 518-779-7294..text anytime...…...I have paypal and have shipped tons of stuff thru eshambay and reverb.

Attachments

Last edited:

fivestarkid

Reaction score
oooooo. my bad. just updated the lisitng...asking 695.00.....the guy who sells these gets more than 700. for the rarer ones!

Latest posts