header.nohb.html

20 inch maple base drum hoops

petereather

Reaction score
Any body have a idea what a pair of round maple wood hoops are worth ? I have a 60s Sonor kit with metal hoops want to try the wood . He wants $140.00 I have to drive 2 hours to pick up or $20.00 for shipping

DBT

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
60’s Sonor Maple Hoops in round and good condition $140 is reasonable . Shipping vs Gas is almost a wash but for a short road trip you’ll have them immediately and won’t have to worry about them coming damaged …. Or lost . $70 a hoop isn’t bad .

spelman

Reaction score
Any body have a idea what a pair of round maple wood hoops are worth ? I have a 60s Sonor kit with metal hoops want to try the wood . He wants $140.00 I have to drive 2 hours to pick up or $20.00 for shipping
Drumfactorydirect, $41.94 per hoop.

spelman

Reaction score
60’s Sonor Maple Hoops in round and good condition $140 is reasonable . Shipping vs Gas is almost a wash but for a short road trip you’ll have them immediately and won’t have to worry about them coming damaged …. Or lost . $70 a hoop isn’t bad .
Are the hoops for sale from the 60's?

petereather

Reaction score
The guy selling his Dads drumming stuff off He has passed away all the stuff is vintage .

AaronLatos

spang spang a lang
Reaction score
Just please do yourself a favor, and don't lose those original metal hoops. Some of us sonor nuts really like the sound and practicality of them, and once they're gone, they're gone...

-signed, owner of a 1976 sonor bop kit who will probably never be able to find original matching metal hoops

Last edited:

petereather

Reaction score
Thanks for your input maybe I will just forget it and spend the money on a good steak dinner with the wife . Happy wife Happy life . She put up with a lot of my crap .

Reactions: DBT