20" Istanbul Mehmet natural China Experience $119 and shipping

dtk

DFO Master
Reaction score
I've used this 2x. Once in a recording studio and once at a gig.
I'm going to resent selling this but my current practice space situation (I have none) means I don't have time to learn how to unleash everything this beauty can do and I have road trips coming up with my kids where the money spent will mean more.

The cymbal is light (no scale) and responsive. Unlike its lathed cousins when struck hard there isn't a big sound of white noise...the sound is somehow more musical and dark. Depending on your stick/tip depends how many other colors you can pull out of the body and the bell. I can imagine with a few rivets this beauty would sing with an amazing voice.

I'd prefer cash or a mostly cash deal.
IMG_20191201_151720950.jpg
IMG_20191201_151711816.jpg

dtk

DFO Master
Reaction score
I shot a low volume video of the cymbal...but it want attatch...message me with your email and I'll send a link. THX

Last edited:

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Hey folks, just a little endorsement post here... I have heard the video and this is a wonderful sounding China.. and where else are you going to find any name brand 20" china at this price... uh, that's nowhere!

I did not buy it because I actually was looking for more white noise and this one really is VERY musical. Reach out and ask for the video, someone is going to enjoy this cymbal. GLWTS!

Reactions: dtk