20" Mehmet Original Light Ride for a 20" or 22" Agop Ride

Woody85

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
So this is a Heartbeat Classic Light Ride which is just an OEM branded 20" Istanbul Mehmet Original Light Ride. I've removed all logos except for the bottom stamp (as seen in the images). It weighs 1862 and has a surprisingly decent bell. Works great as a washy ride or power crash. No cracks, keyhole, or funny business.

Looking for a heavier Agop Ride as a trade. One that can still be used as a crash, but has more stick definition. A Traditional Medium ride, or Xist would be perfect, but I'm open to offers. Can +/- cash depending on cymbal.

Attachments

Old Drummer

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
We could have a deal. I have a 20" Agop Traditional Ride weighing in at 2470 grams in decent condition that I probably need to let go. It's actually a good ride, and you can crash it in reasonably high volume situations, but I've gravitated to a 60's A. and have a Sabian HH as my backup. The Agop is third in line and probably has to go.

The difficulty is shipping costs and whatever taxes the import clerks decide to levy on a trade. I'm in Costa Rica. If you're interested and have any ideas as to how we can make this work, send me a message.