20" (sold)and 22" (available) Clubdate kits for sale, sonor 16" BD (sold)

dingaling

Reaction score
Hi-

Went overboard with a vintage sonor kit and need to sell some classics.

1. 12, 14FT, and 20BD Ludwig Club Date, White Interior, Mint Condition, Champagne Sparkle - $1,600 (here, will be $1,700 on ebay) (also I have 2 of these in same color both mint condition or I wouldn't sell)

2. 13, 15FT (RARE), 22BD Ludwig Club Date, Blue Sparkle, Good Condition, $1,200 (here, will be $1,400 on ebay)

3. 16" Sonor Sonic Bass Drum, red stain, Ok to good condition. $250

Pics coming soon

dingaling

Reaction score
Champagne sparkle club date is up on eBay. My gut isn’t feeling good about letting this one go. But I need the space. Kind of torn.

dingaling

Reaction score
Not yet. Just listed and packed up the Champagne Sparkle. Will be shipping in 3 boxes. Will try to get some pics of the larger blue tomorrow.

dingaling

Reaction score
A rational person would say I don’t need 2 of the same kit. But the other part of me says hold onto this!!! The 60’s champagne sparkle is unbelievable. And the drums sing. Tuned high they remind me of Roy Haynes. Tuned low they remind me of Hal Blane.

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score
Thanks - what about the blue kit? KB? White inside?

I have a 60's KB Jazzette kit I restored so I am familiar with Roy and do love that sound! I also have a blue B/O 14x14 FT looking for some friends......

dingaling

Reaction score
Blue is same as the champagne sparkle but I’ve decided to hold onto the blue kit for now. I don’t have another 22” bass drum and finding another if I get sellers remorse would take a long time.

dingaling

Reaction score
Ebay 's almost done for the champagne sparkle club date. If no one buys I've decided to keep.