2007 Ludwig Classic Maple in Orange Holographic Flake - Only one ever made

speady1

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of selling my one-of-a-kind Ludwig kit. It's a 2007 Classic Maple in Orange Holographic Flake. It's the only Ludwig kit ever made in this finish. The wrap was purchased from Drum Foundry and applied by Ludwig at the Monroe plant. Shortly after this kit was built, Ludwig introduced their own orange glass finish and I was told this kit inspired that decision. Everything is documented via emails between Ludwig and myself that will be included if these sell. I also have the original order form that was filled out at the time of purchase as well as the original unused Ludwig heads that came on the kit. I will also include a set of Protection Racket bags. Asking $1,350 plus actual shipping. I might consider partial trades for pro studio gear only. I'm not looking for any more drums at this time. Local pickup in Central Kentucky is strongly preferred and/or I'm willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet.

The sizes are:

16x20 virgin kick with Elite spurs and classic full size lugs
9x12 virgin rack with a vibramount and classic full size lugs
14x14 floor tom with 10.5 mm Elite Legs and classic full size lugs
6x13 matching snare with TUBE lugs with P-85 strainer

These drums have been to quite a few gigs and recording sessions, but have not been set up for long periods of time. They were always case-kept and climate controlled. Any flaws are purely cosmetic such as a bit of pedal rash, etc. Everything functions perfectly and they sound fantastic as you would expect from LCM drums. The attached photos are dated. My daughter is now 13...You can see how different lighting changes how these look. They are simply stunning in person. I will be happy to get shots of anything that is requested specifically.

Attachment-1.jpegJamie's Drums 1.jpgJamie's Drums 3.jpgOrange Peel.jpgJamieSkylarDrums1.jpg

Latest posts