2019 Chicago Drum Show Roll Call!

Drum Kat

Honorary DFO Ambassador
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't speak for anyone else, but it seems silly to drive from Pittsburgh to Chicago for the show and not stay for two days. I'll catch some clinics and usually a master class or two. I have several friends in the area that I try to catch up with and this year I'm going to swing down to "The Launching Pad" restaurant on Rt. 66 in nearby Wilmington Delaware. It is a landmark now owned by a drummer named Tully Garrett and his girlfriend Holly Barker. They just reopened it after a fourteen month renovation. As for the show itself, something cool always goes home with me. My shopping budget this year is around $1000-$1200. I'm sure that something fun will follow me home.
I wanna go see Tully at the Launching Pad this trip! I think we are going to figure out how to make that happen. Driving up from TN via Kalamazoo after we see some family and friends. ☮

Gotdrums

3rd most viewed drummer online
Reaction score
I'll be there. I was hesitant, but I went ahead and bought the SUPER VIP Pass. Get's me in on Thur. night before the VIP's on Friday night and early Sat. Morning. :icon_e_biggrin:

Troyh

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
We'll have name tags at the booth. I'm ready to dig in.
Bringing a Cleveland Rogers, 22/13/16 in dynamic Blue Ripple to sell.
I don't 'need' a damn thing so it's really about the hang for me.

blikum

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Sadly I can't make it this year. Happily, it's because I have 2 gigs. If anyone going would like to pick me up the Ludwig shirt I would be very grateful. I can paypal you the cost of the shirt plus shipping costs plus a few bucks for your trouble. Hit me with a PM if you can help. Thanks.

60322040_10157179831923529_8110980132870553600_n.jpg

Latest posts