21" K Constantinople Bounce Overhammered Prototype

D. B. Cooper

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Probably a long shot, but if anybody has one to sell or a lead on one for sale, I would be very grateful!
All of the videos online make it seem like my dream cymbal, but I'm not sure if they're going to produce this thing. Gotta have one!

Thanks,
Mac

Jackk8861

Reaction score
You can find those prototypes all over Reverb for reasonable prices. Zildjian brings a small amount of their prototypes to popular drum shops sometimes and the shops sell them. I currently have a 23” Zildjian Constantinople Flat Ride Prototype and 15” Zildjian Cluster Hats Prototype which I got on Reverb.

D. B. Cooper

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
You can find those prototypes all over Reverb for reasonable prices. Zildjian brings a small amount of their prototypes to popular drum shops sometimes and the shops sell them. I currently have a 23” Zildjian Constantinople Flat Ride Prototype and 15” Zildjian Cluster Hats Prototype which I got on Reverb.
I looked. Can't find one online, anywhere.

shelfand

Reaction score
I have one of these.... toyed with selling but not 100% in because I do enjoy it, just don’t play it often. What’s a fair price to you? PM is best for reply...

Latest posts