22” K. Zildjian Constantinople Bounce Ride - SOLD

JFBL

Reaction score
Beautiful cymbal, amazing shape, sound file attached. No fleabites or issues. 2472 grams.
$360 USD PayPal Friends and Family, Continental US and Canada

From the Zildjian site:
“Designed in conjunction with Jazz legend Kenny Washington, this 22" Ride is medium thin in weight which produces a pitch that can ride over the band and cuts through most small to big band settings. The "Bounce" ride has traditional K Constantinople hammering, but with more pronounced lathe/tonal grooves and produces plenty of sustain and wash. This cymbal has a unique series of eight "cluster" over-hammered marks on top that are visually distinct and give it just enough trash and "dirt." “

Traditional Finish
Low to Mid Pitch
Dark Sound
Medium thin

Here is a sound file, recorded by the previous owner, National Endowment from Cymbalholic.

Attachments

JFBL

Reaction score
It's a beautiful cymbal my friend and the best Bounce I've ever heard. I've just fallen deeply, madly in love with the combination of my 20" K. Zildjian Istanbul on the left, 22" K. Constantinople Medium in the main spot and 20" K. Constantinople Med Thin Low on the far right. @Neal Pert you are my hero, La Villa Strangiato!

Tracktuary

Reaction score
JFBL - Because you bought this off of NationalEndowment right before I did, I bought Killian's 22" Old K the following week! If I weren't so happy with the Old K (best cymbal I've ever played), I'd be all over this listing (best Bounce I've ever heard!). This should be an easy sale.

JFBL

Reaction score
This baby has ridiculous 'tang'.

And some endorsement from known heavyweights - thank you gents!

Take this truly amazing pie home, and celebrate Canada Day and 4th of July all at once :)

Last edited: