22-13-16 Sonor vintage series in California Blue / the GAS strikes back

Frank Godiva

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
It’s mass produced wrapped kit. Seen one, seen em all. It’s not like it’s a one of kind SQ2 or has a natural genuine veneer that one can appreciate the wood grain.

hefty

DFO Master
Reaction score
It’s mass produced wrapped kit. Seen one, seen em all. It’s not like it’s a one of kind SQ2 or has a natural genuine veneer that one can appreciate the wood grain.
I've seen about 1000 I-might-buy-this-drum-kit threads too but that doesn't seem to stop people from continuing click and comment on them.

Also I was (mostly) joking about the lack of pics.

Frank Godiva

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I've seen about 1000 I-might-buy-this-drum-kit threads too but that doesn't seem to stop people from continuing click and comment on them.

Also I was (mostly) joking about the lack of pics.
I hear ya

I want see the pics too!

Treviso1

DFO Master
Reaction score
With all due respect, these Sonor Vintage Series drums are so much more than that! In general, I would have to say that I agree with you, but honestly, there's something very special about these Sonor Vintage Series drums. There's some sort of synergy that happens with that beechwood shell, that bearing edge, the coverings that they are using, and finally, those amazing hoops that the drums come with. They have a mojo that is unique and must be played/heard to be appreciated. To be honest, when I first saw them, I thought the same thing because I had played quite a few of the original vintage offerings in a few studios that left me unimpressed. These new Sonor Vintage Series drums just have something very special. Check them out!