22" A 50's Hollow Block Stamp - 2513g

nickrobotron

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
$275, shipped.

Brilliant finish! Condition is unusually nice. No edge waves. No keyholing. Just a little bit of roughness on the edge that you can feel with your finger.

I just recently picked this up from a member and while I dearly love it, it's just a bit too light for me. I think a jazz guy might be more into this or someone looking for something along the lines of a Giant Beat. The stick sound under the music and the massive, warm crash reminds me of my 24" Giant Beat.

Watch this thing open up with just the stick on the edge:

Last edited:

ndmusic

Reaction score
$275, shipped.

Brilliant finish! Condition is unusually nice. No edge waves. No keyholing. Just a little bit of roughness on the edge that you can feel with your finger.

I just recently picked this up from a member and while I dearly love it, it's just a bit too light for me. I think a jazz guy might be more into this or someone looking for something along the lines of a Giant Beat. The stick sound under the music and the massive, warm crash reminds me of my 24" Giant Beat.

Watch this thing open up with just the stick on the edge:
Hi Nick
Would you ship it to switzerland? and can you tell how much the costs would be?
Like the sound
andy

wayne

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I have that same cymbal and turned down 375 a few years ago...this deal is a BARGAIN!!...LOVE THIS CYMBAL!!!

studrum

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Just wow! Folks, if Maxwell had this, it'd be $399.

ndmusic

Reaction score
I would love to do that, but I am not sure I know how. What is the cost?
I think the cost would be up to 100 Dollar. I just found something in Europe. I think that is easier for me. Sorry, unless you know a friend who is travelling to switzerland soon :cool:

Latest posts