22" K Zildjian Istanbul new stamp, 2422g

shelfand

Reaction score
Up for sale today is an absolutely fantastic 22" K Zildjian Istanbul New Stamp. I got this back in April, and it's incredible. (Original for sale thread here: http://www.cymbalholic.com/forums/showthread.php?6278-GONE-22-quot-K-Zildjian-Istanbul-New-Stamp-2422g) How's $1600 + shippinf?

Video is available here:

This cymbal is the real deal ... super strong, icy stick click, great bell, etc. It's extremely consonant and in tune with itself. It's also got a very pronounced downwards flange around the edge, which you can see pretty clearly in the video. This seems to accentuate the stick sound and control the decay. The ONLY issue is that the center hole isn't quite round, as can be seen in the attached pictures.

I'm only selling because I am now in the market for an engagement ring, and I have a couple of great old stamp 22"s that get the majority of playing time. Between a third 22" old K and a ring, the choice is rather clear.

I will pack it in the very best way I know how to. Please PM or email steven.helfand@gmail.com with interest or questions. This one will NOT disappoint!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
shelfand said:
I'm only selling because I am now in the market for an engagement ring, and I have a couple of great old stamp 22"s that get the majority of playing time. Between a third 22" old K and a ring, the choice is rather clear.
Congrats on a great reason to be selling. You should take before and after photos of her holding the cymbal and then her with the ring...I can almost bet which picture she'll be smiling bigger in :) good luck with your sale