22" Zildjian K Istanbul Old Stamp (could be interested on a 20" too)

Ptrick

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Try the Facebook group “Friends of Istanbul K Zildjian cymbals”. Guys are selling and trading old K’s on there weekly.

Sinclair

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Try the Facebook group “Friends of Istanbul K Zildjian cymbals”. Guys are selling and trading old K’s on there weekly.
Just a heads up bro. My psychiatrist told me that posting on Christmas day about Old Stamp K's is a telltale sign of TOSD. (Turkish Old Stamp Disease) Of course by January first had a new therapist but I'm only mentioning this because I care. It can be a heartbreaking and very expensive ordeal. Also TOSD isn't covered by any health plan that I know of. Good luck. What's the name of that FB page again?

Phantomlimb777

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Just a heads up bro. My psychiatrist told me that posting on Christmas day about Old Stamp K's is a telltale sign of TOSD. (Turkish Old Stamp Disease) Of course by January first had a new therapist but I'm only mentioning this because I care. It can be a heartbreaking and very expensive ordeal. Also TOSD isn't covered by any health plan that I know of. Good luck. What's the name of that FB page again?

Careful, they posted a 24 the other day.

jptrickster

DFO Star
Reaction score
Like lays potatoes chips you can’t just have one