24/13/16 INDe in mahogany satin

dogmanaut

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I also have this kit posted in a bulk “for sale” listing, so apologies if this is just adding to the clutter, but in case anyone missed it, I’m selling a 24/13/16 set of INDe drums in virtually new condition.

The only flaws I’ve noticed are two VERY minor scratches on the top of the bass drum and a somewhat uneven port hole that the previous owner cut in the bd reso head.

I’m asking $1200 plus shipping OBO.

I mainly need these gone to clear up space in my increasingly unusable drum room. I have two INDe kits, and unfortunately, I can’t quite justify keeping both of them.

But let me just say, believe the hype! These drums are incredible, as anyone who’s played/owned a set will tell you. (Just read all the glowing comments here on the forum.)

I’m technologically incompetent and still haven’t figured out how to post pics on this site after they updated the format, but here’s a link to my Reverb listing with plenty of pics:

I’m also happy to drive a reasonable distance to meet up. I live in Richmond, VA. If you’re on the East Coast, it’s possible we might be able to work something out — I have a couple trips planned for the near future — so PM me.

Thanks!

Last edited:

xsabers

World's Second Most Okayest Drummer
Reaction score
I also have this kit posted in a bulk “for sale” listing, so apologies if this is just adding to the clutter, but in case anyone missed it, I’m selling a 24/13/16 set of INDe drums in virtually new condition.

The only flaws I’ve noticed are two VERY minor scratches on the top of the bass drum and a somewhat uneven port hole that the previous owner cut in the bd reso head.

I’m asking $1200 plus shipping OBO.

I mainly need these gone to clear up space in my increasingly unusable drum room. I have two INDe kits, and unfortunately, I can’t quite justify keeping both of them.

But let me just say, the hype is real! These drums are incredible, as anyone who’s played/owned a set will tell you. (Just read all the glowing comments here on the forum...)

I’m technologically incompetent and still haven’t figured out how to post pics on this site after they updated the format, but here’s a link to my Reverb listing with plenty of pics:

I’m also happy to drive a reasonable distance to meet up. I live in Richmond, VA. If you’re on the East Coast, it’s possible we might be able to work something out — I have a couple trips planned for the near future — so PM me.

Thanks!
At the bottom of the text window, there is a button with a paper clip that reads "Attach files". Use that to post pics. You just have to choose whether you want to display them as thumbnails or full size. If you post more than one, wait until you have attached all your pics before choosing the thumbnail/full option or you may get duplicates.

dogmanaut

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hey, it works. Was it always that easy? I thought there was some complicated process involving uploading pics to a file, etc., or was I imagining all of that?

Anyway, here are some more pics. The first one shows the scratches on the bd right above the bottom lug. (The color discrepancy is just lighting. The warmer mahogany you see in the rest of the pics is the true color.)

0C221AF7-5CAA-44D6-A64F-F0949531C67F.jpegFE92C90B-47B1-4582-BDB6-20AF63464A4E.jpeg3E093C89-1348-4EE8-8C28-12C1F896105F.jpeg61AFD007-1754-4422-860A-0221E85CB2AA.jpeg

Last edited:

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Reaction score
I think you’re referring to sending pics through PMs. That gets a little more complicated I think. But that may be old news. Great deal BTW! GLWS

fishaa

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
These are beautiful.

I’ve never played INDE but I understand they’re really nice.

Great deal here.

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Sweeeet, my kits big brother (I have the same color in 12", 16" 22")! Great drums, good luck with the sale, someone will be very happy!

drummertom

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
great kit at a great price. New owner will not be disappointed. I have a kit in the same sizes and was a little hesitant at first to be carrying around a 24inch kick drum. These drums are so light that the 24 inch kick is lighter than any of my 20inch kicks (Rogers, Camco, J-M).

Someone grab these!

dogmanaut

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Mother’s Day price drop — how about $1,150 plus shipping? I’m heading out of town at the end of the week and would really love to get this re-homed before I go!

Latest posts