24" Paiste Dimensions Mega Power Bell Ride

dogmanaut

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I was going to post this on eBay and see what I could get for it, but I figured I'd give you guys first crack. Like the title says, it's a 24" Paiste Dimensions Mega Power Bell Ride (whew...). These are pretty rare, as far as I can tell. The Dimensions line was discontinued in 2005-ish.

This particular cymbal is clearly used, but it's still in good shape. No issues. (You could probably drive a tank over one of these and not break it...)

I was hoping to get something like $250 plus actual shipping. I'm not gonna lie, the shipping could wind up being a little bit -- it's a monster cymbal, both in terms of size and weight. But as far as mega bell rides go, this is hands down my favorite one I've ever played. The bell sound is huge, but still quite pleasing to the ear, IMO, and it incorporates well in a rock context.

dogmanaut

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Whale. Yeah, this is a sweet cymbal and not one you run across very often.

dogmanaut

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Whoa, blast from the past! Nope, I traded it — i guess three years ago. In fact, it was my first ever trade here on DFO. How time flies!

Anyway, sorry. Good luck on your search!

Latest posts