25% Off Casico inventory

bongomania

DFO Master
Reaction score
That model is not in stock, and it says OUT OF STOCK in all caps like that. I was looking at their snare listings today and specifically looked at 6.5 BB’s because of the guy’s post earlier, and the only model they say us in stock is the “brass on brass” one. LB417BT

bongomania

DFO Master
Reaction score
PS: “SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURER” also means “out of stock” because they have no credit with suppliers right now, having declared publicly that they will probably go out of business next month.

drumtimejohn

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
That model is not in stock, and it says OUT OF STOCK in all caps like that. I was looking at their snare listings today and specifically looked at 6.5 BB’s because of the guy’s post earlier, and the only model they say us in stock is the “brass on brass” one. LB417BT
That’s a bummer! That was the exact snare I ordered too. Never realized it came directly from Ludwig.

A.TomicMorganic

Reaction score
I tried to call and was told all reps are working from home and leave a message. I said I wanted to place an order, but haven't heard back. Been 24 hrs.

Radio King

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I tried to call and was told all reps are working from home and leave a message. I said I wanted to place an order, but haven't heard back. Been 24 hrs.
Use their FB page to send a direct message. I heard back from someone within 2 minutes.

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
I ordered a couple of super kick II's a Ludwig snare side and an Aquarian mesh 14" to try...right at $100... I that was all that was left after JDAs order ;)

• Haha
Reactions: JDA

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
Just got an email that Cascio is closed and unable to fill orders until approximately April 26.
I actually prefer that....they say the virus can live on cardboard for 24 hours....make sure and spray them boxes down if you get anything shipped

Reactions: JDA

dsop

Reaction score
Oh well. Let's hope they manage to stay afloat and are able to do anything by then.

Bongo Brad

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Isn't April 26 past their buy us or else date? Since no one has heard of a new owner they'll probably just stay open till the inventory is gone.

Rich K.

DFO Star
Reaction score
I placed a small order yesterday. They took the payment but the shipping is pending. Guess I'll have to do something with paypal.

Latest posts